Hey everyone, if you're in full-time third level education anywhere in Galway, we want to hear from you (incl. TYs).
The getting-on-air process goes like this;
By the way, if you're just curious about community radio, sign up and feel free to do the training with no obligation to go on air.
- Sign up to volunteer here or on Yourspace.
- Take part in one of our Induction Meetings on Zoom (we'll send everyone that's signed up the link).
- Then do the follow-up Remote Recording Training (again, we'll send you on an invite).
- Complete a short demo recording to an acceptable standard (it doesn't have to be perfect, we just want you to get a feel for recording).
- We'll assign shows to people on a first-demo-completed first served basis.
- There will be follow-up online training in show play-listing, jingle production and show promotion later in semester too.