Vacancy: Part-time Position
Role title “Outreach, Training and Support Officer”.9 month contract, 1 month probation. 19.5-37.5hrs* per week @ €10.20 p/h
(*Minimum 19.5hrs per week guaranteed, full-time hours dependent on funding).
Role and responsibilities
- Assist with volunteer training at key intake periods.
- Assist new volunteers with audio recording and basic questions.
- Assist with work placements – particularly second level students.
- Organise training events – from 1 hour sessions to pre-recorded videos.
- Organise events outside broadcasts to volunteer events).
- Liaise with campus and community organisations.
- Make new connections with campus and community organisations.
- Assist with promoting the station in the community and raising visibility.
- Supervise the studio to allow community access.
- Other associated duties, as identified by station manager.
Must have; Primary Degree, Community Radio Experience. Garda vetting also required.
Please email (no hard copies) a CV with a brief outline about why you would like to be considered for the role to; email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 16th of October.