Semester 2 VolunteeringHappy New Year / Semester 2
Our main intake is September each year, but we always need people in Irish Language, Current Affairs, Arts, Sport, Student Issues, Entertainment, Irish Music, Specialist Music and more.
So if you're in full-time third level education (or TY) anywhere in Galway we want to hear from you.
The getting-on-air process goes like this;
- Sign up to volunteer here.
- Attend an induction session, a follow-up desk session (we'll invite you by email after induction).
- Complete a demo to an acceptable standard (it doesn't have to be perfect, we just want you to get a feel for the studio).
- We'll assign shows to people on a first-demo-completed first served basis.
- There will be follow-up training in show playlisting, jingle production and show promotion later in semester too.
Venue: Small Acoustic Room, Áras na MacLéinn
- Wednesday 16th January 18.00hrs
- Tuesday 22nd January 18.00hrs (Large Acoustic Room)
- Monday 28th January 18.00hrs