Temporary Flirt FM Vacancy
Job Vacancy – Temporary Studio Assistant15hrs p/w at €10 p/h running until 9th December, 2016. Location - Flirt FM, Áras na MacLéinn, NUI Galway.
Duties would include;
- Compilation and maintaining of necessary station records and reports.
- Assisting in promotion of the station on campus, and in general locality.
- Filing electronic music, interviews, etc.
- Maintaining recording and broadcasting system.
- Performing occasional on-air duties.
- Developing the programme schedule in conjunction with the manager and news editor.
- Producing and editing shorts, and promos as required.
- Setting up and operating radio production equipment.
- Setting up of live 'on location' equipment, if necessary.
- Supervising staff: assisting, resolving problems.
- General maintenance & upkeep of premises.
- Maintenance of online content in conjunction with the manager.
- Performing other related duties as required.
This position is best suited, but not limited to, someone that already has knowledge of the schedule and station’s operations.
Please email (no hard copies please) a CV with a brief outline about why you would like to be considered for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Saturday 15th of October. Interviews will conducted the following week.